We have openings for below jobs.
Digital marketing executive
Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation's website(s).
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns, Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) is frequently sought.
- Editing and writing skills.
- Speaking skills.
- Video editing skills.
- Project management skills.
- Client Relationships skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org